Copy all the files that are in the folder “Theme Colors” to this folder :
WINDOWS 7 / 8 / 10
%USERPROFILE% is the name of your computer
If you can’t find AppData it might be hidden. Use the following instructions to display the AppData folder
- Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Check the box to the left of Show hidden files, folders and drives, click Apply, then click OK.
Windows 8 & 10
- Open File Explorer/Windows Explorer
- Click View then select Options
- In the Folder Options window, choose View, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK
ON MAC OFFICE
/Users/ Username/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Office/User Templates/
My Themes/Theme Colors
~/Library/Group Containers/UBF8T346G9.Office/User Content/Themes/Theme colors
- Access the Applications folder. Locate the Microsoft PowerPoint icon
- Now Ctrl+click (or right-click) this icon, and choose the Show Package Contents option in the resultant menu
- You will now see the innards of the PowerPoint application! Browse to the Contents:Resources:Office Themes folder, where you will find all the Themes you have been looking for
If you can’t find Library it might be hidden and you can make it visible. To show the Library folder, in the Finder, click the Go menu, and then hold down OPTION.